Sunday, February 7, 2016

God's Faithfulness



Welcome!




I am glad you are here  :)





God said there would be days like these;
do not be surprised.

Do you sometimes feel like something 
bigger than you is against you?

Like you are in a battle
and you just cannot overcome?

  When you walk with Jesus,
sometimes it will feel like your on the mountain top,
surrounded by God's glory and peace
and all is well with your soul.

And sometimes it will feel like God 
left you on your own
and no matter what you do,
no matter where you turn,
there is a battle.

Such is the life of the true follower of Jesus Christ.

On days I am in a battle,
My flesh wants to jump in and try 
and fix things,
try and figure it out.

And I forget to lean on God,
I forget to pray.

And He reminds me
of the trials and tribulations
that will come my way.
I ask myself,
Why am I surprised?

The great deceiver, the devil,
has been at work again.

I cannot defeat this devil, only God can do that.
My job is to fall on my knees and pray.
Don't let go of God!






God is not a man,
that He should lie,
nor a son of man,
that He should change His mind.
Does He speak and then not act?
Does He promise and not fulfill?
Numbers 23:19







For the LORD your God
is the one who goes
with you to fight for you
against your enemies
to save you.
Deuteronomy 20:4







I recently wrote a small testimony
of how God has saved me.

I have been wanting to write it because 
I feel God convicting me to do so.

But I sit down to write and my mind 
goes blank.  I don't know where to begin.  I even feel ashamed 
of the things I have done and how it took 
God to take me out to the woodshed
to teach me, to discipline me.

He would not have done that if He did not love me.

He always reminds me,
"I am with you."

So I finally wrote my testimony.
Well a small part,
the beginning.

If you would like to read it,
it is on Amazon at the link below:

If you do purchase it,
If you could let me know what you think
with a review on Amazon.

I thank you very much for
stopping by and reading what is on my heart
and sharing my pictures.

May God bless you always!
I look forward to the next time we meet!





Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God, 
for I shall yet praise Him.
For the help of His countenance.

O my God, my soul is cast down within me;
Therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan,
And from the heights of Hermon,
From the Hill Mizar.
Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
The Lord will command His
lovingkindness in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me.
A prayer to the God of my life.
Psalm 42:5-8