Friday, July 11, 2014

Just live by faith



I took this picture on my patio as I was waiting for my two hummingbird friends that I have been diligently trying to take that perfect picture of.  This little guy, on my neighbor's roof, slowly kept hopping over to take a closer look at me to see what the heck I was doing.  He brought me joy in this moment  :)



Welcome!

I am glad you are here  :)



Denise Kearns
Founder







For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.  For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith".
Romans 1:16-17







Like this? Buy me a coffee....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!