Saturday, October 25, 2014

Clouds









Clouds





Welcome!


I am glad you are here  :)




I took these pictures today with my Canon EOS Rebel T3i.  I had it set at automatic.  My location was in Lake Elsinore, California.  I did not touch up any of these photos, they are all originals.

I am going to touch up some of these and re post but for now, I wanted to post the originals.  I know they are only pictures of clouds, but I think they are kind of interesting.  

I don't want to say what I see because I would like to hear from you on what you see and perhaps we may compare thoughts.  I welcome all comments, I would very much enjoy hearing from you. 

Thank you for stopping by and joining in the conversation and I will see you next post!  






Denise Kearns
Founder






Father,

Thank you for each and every day you have blessed us here on earth.

Thank you for your tender mercies.

Thank you for giving us friends and family to share joys and sorrows with.

I ask you to bless my friends, relatives, brothers and sisters in Christ and those I care deeply for, who are reading this right now.

Where there is joy,
give them continued joy.

Where there is pain or sorrow,
give them your peace and mercy.

Where there is self-doubt,
release a renewed confidence.

Where there is need, 
fulfill their needs.

Bless their homes, families, finances,
their goings and their comings.

In Jesus' name,
Amen.















Like this? Buy me a coffee...   :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!