Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wait on the Lord



"No matter how gloomy the circumstances,
My spirit is always
shining inside you revealing the way."
~ ~ ~
"In everything give thanks,
for this is the will of God..."
1 Thessalonians 5:18
(Day 48, Reminders from God)



Welcome!



I am glad you are here  :)





"We cannot discover the source of our natural life 
through common sense and reasoning, 
and Jesus is teaching here that growth 
in our spiritual life comes not from focusing directly on it, 
but from concentrating on our Father in heaven.  
Our heavenly Father knows our circumstances, 
and if we will stay focused on Him, instead of our circumstances, 
we will grow spiritually--just as "the lilies of the field."

Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest

~ ~ ~


I pray God blesses you in all your ways!



Denise Kearns
Founder





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!