Saturday, June 13, 2015

Inspire




Welcome!



I am glad you are here  :)







Remember...
God chose you






What is your story?






Are you right with God?






We have a race to run...
don't get distracted







"Jesus Christ came not to condemn you but to save you, knowing your name, knowing all about you, knowing your weight right now, knowing your age, knowing what you do, knowing where you live, knowing what you ate for supper and what you will eat for breakfast, where you will sleep tonight, how much your clothing cost, who your parents were.  He knows you individually as though there were not another person in the entire world.  He died for you as certainly as if you had been the only lost one.  He knows the worst about you and is the One who loves you the most.


If you are out of the fold and away from God, put your name in the words of John 3:16 and say, "Lord, it is I.  I am the cause and reason why thou didst on earth come to die," That kind of positive, personal faith and personal redeemer is what saves you.  If you will just rush in there, you do not have to know all the theology and all the right words.  You can say, "I am the one He came to die for."  Write it down in your heart and say, "Jesus, this is me," as though there were no others.  Have that kind of personalized belief in a personal Lord and Savior."

A.W. Tozer, And He Dwelt Among Us; Teachings from the Gospel of John







"I regard myself as the most wretched of all men, stinking and covered with sores, and as one who has committed all sorts of crimes against his King.  Overcome by remorse, I confess all my wickedness to Him, ask His pardon and abandon myself entirely to Him to do with as He will.  But this King, filled with goodness and mercy, far from chastising me, lovingly embraces me, makes me eat at His table, serves me with His own hands, gives me the keys of His treasures and treats me as His favorite.  He talks with me and is delighted with me in a thousand and one ways; He forgives me and relieves me of my principle bad habits without talking about them; I beg Him to make me according to His heart and always the more weak and despicable I see myself to be, the more beloved I am of God."

Brother Lawrence, The Practice of the Presence of God





For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear,

but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, 
"Abba, Father."
Romans 8:15



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Abba Father,
Thank you for each and every day You have blessed us here on earth.  
Thank you for Your tender mercies.  
Thank you for giving us friends and family to share joys and sorrows with.  
I ask You to bless my friends, relatives, brothers and sisters in Christ 
and those I care deeply for, who are reading this right now.  
Where there is joy, give them continued joy, 
where there is pain or sorrow, give them Your peace and mercy.  
Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence.  
Where there is need, fulfill their needs.  
Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings.  
In Jesus' name,
Amen









Here is some music that I enjoy and wanted to share with you:














Thank you for stopping by, see you again soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!