Sunday, December 6, 2015

God is in Control


Welcome!



I am glad you are here  :)





The war has landed on our doorstep.

It is a new world and it will not stop.

Be prepared.  Know Jesus.

Be vigilant.

You will never be led astray if you read the bible.




When my world is rocked, 
I look to the Lord for comfort.  
He has never let me down.



I live approximately 20 minutes from the San Bernardino shooting.

Yesterday, I was less than a block from home.  I had my window half way down and waiting at a red light.  A white man of about 50 years old was standing at the corner; he was within 10 feet of me.  He began to yell at me, he said “I know you and you are a liar!”  I have never seen this man before.  Needless to say, it shook me up and I could not get into my front door fast enough.


This morning when I left for church, I saw three San Bernardino police vehicles, behind me and in front of me within two minutes of leaving my home.  
I am so thankful for this, yet am reminded; 
the war has landed on our doorstep.


At church, the San Bernardino police made their presence known.



It is a new world.






From dictionary.com, the definition of Islam:

The religious faith of Muslims, based on the words and religious system founded by the prophet Muhammad and taught by the Koran, the basic principle of which Is absolute submission to a unique and personal god, Allah.

And as we have witnessed, if you do not submit, you die.



Christian’s must share the love of Jesus with the Muslims.


We must be persistent in sharing the good news with our friends and family.




Be vigilant.  Love one another.  Pray.


Thank you for stopping by, it is good to see you my friend.





Founder
Denise Kearns






He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
Amen.  Even so, come Lord Jesus!
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.  Amen.

Revelations 22:20-21






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!