Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The butterfly

The butterfly



 God has not let go 
 God is not silent 


Rest in peace Mr. Robin Williams,
I will always remember you.





Denise Kearns
Founder




And He said, "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. 
Take this cup away from me;
nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will."
Mark 14:36


~~~~~~~


'You are My servant,
I have chosen you and have not cast you away:
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed,
for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
Isaiah 41:9-10


~~~~~~~


If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:13





Abba Father, Thank you!





Like this? Buy me a coffee...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!