Saturday, August 30, 2014

The hummingbird blue series







The hummingbird blue series


Welcome!

I am glad you are here  :)


I took these pictures at the Huntington Library in San Marino, California, which by the way, is an awesome place to go visit!  They have art work, botanical gardens and tea parties, oh and by the way, bring your camera!

If you would like to have these on 8 x 10 canvases, you may purchase them at $25.00 each plus shipping and handling.  Email me at lifehappened2003@yahoo.com and put in the subject line "The hummingbird blue series".

Thank you for your continued support!
  



Denise Kearns
Founder




A Prayer for you

Father,
Thank you for each and every day You have blessed us here on earth.
Thank you for Your tender mercies.
Thank you for giving us friends and family to share joys and sorrows with.
I ask You to bless my friends, relatives, brothers and sisters in Christ 
and those I care deeply for, who are reading this right now.
Where there is joy, give them continued joy.
Where there is pain or sorrow, give them Your peace and mercy.
Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence.
Where there is need, fulfill their needs.
Bless their families, finances, their goings and their comings.
In Jesus' name,
Amen




This post is dedicated to a very old and dear friend, 
I will always love you....




For my days pass away like smoke, 
and my bones burn like a furnace.
Psalm 102:3






Like this? Buy me a coffee...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!