Saturday, January 3, 2015

A sunset in Newport Beach, CA






Abba Father!
Thank you!



Welcome!



I am glad you are here  :)




This is my first post for 2015;
WooHoo!
It will be an awesome year for all of us!



Beloved,
I pray that you may prosper in all things
and be in health
just as your soul prospers!
3 John 1:2




I have not posted a post in a while, it has been a busy time for me.
There has been many changes in my life in 2014 and I am gratefully humbled because the Lord did not let go of me.  He has brought me through many things and I am forever thankful!

This website is dedicated to Jesus.
My Lord and Savior.
Forever.
And forever...




Denise Kearns
Founder

















Thank you for your donation!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!