Saturday, January 10, 2015

Attitude of gratitude

Attitude of gratitude




Welcome!




I am glad you are here  :)




I am very thankful for all that the Lord has done in my life, not only since I have been saved, but my whole life.   I was not a Christian all my life.  I believed in God and Jesus.  I went to church every now and again.  I even prayed when I thought there was nothing else left to do!  Imagine that, when there was nothing else left to do...  Now I pray all the time, daily.

God has done a lot of changes in me and He is not done! 

I am a work in progress, in everything I do.   

If you find that my blog has helped you in your journey or if you like my pictures enough to share them or use them, please reach out and let me know, I would love to hear from you.  

Thank you so very much for stopping by and please stop by and visit again for I try to post often.


Denise Kearns
Founder





Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new."  And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."
And He said to me, "It is done!" I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.
Revelation 21:5-6


Eternity is forever..... and forever....
Who is your Father?  There are only two to choose from.
One that will give you peace and joy and wipe away every tear and love you more than you can even fathom or the other one who wants to kill you and make sure you burn for eternity.
Jesus is coming soon, what if it is today?
Are you ready?  












Thank you for your donation!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!