Sunday, January 4, 2015

Only a man






I am only a man




Welcome!




I am glad you are here  :)





I had to reach the very bottom before I finally submitted to God, I was done.  I fell on my knees and cried like I never cried before.  I had no where to go, no where to run.  I was empty, scared, ashamed.  I could not stop crying.  I cried out to Jesus, "please Father, help me, if you will..."  

I did not even know how to pray, the words were so many, too many.  But Jesus heard my heart, He felt my pain, my sorrow, He knew how lost I was.  

He covered me completely with His peace, my tears stopped, my heart calmed, I slept in His arms that night.  I awoke to the same troubles, same sorrows and pain, but I was at peace.  My Father was holding my hand and from that moment on, He never let go.

This song by Jonny Lang touches my soul.
Only a man.

He will help you.
Run to Jesus.


Denise Kearns
Founder





He says, "Be still, and know that I am God..."
Psalm 46:10













Thank you for your donation!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I am glad you are here!